National Carbon Footprint Day Measurements
There are five key easily measureable items that contribute to your carbon and environmental footprint.
By recording them on the same day each year, you will be able to easily measure your progress to becoming greener.
The Eco High Fives are:
- Electricity Meter Reading (KwH)
- Gas Meter Reading (cubic meters or Litres of oil/LPG, tonnes of coal)
- Water Meter (cubic meters)
- Vehicle Mileage (miles or kilometres or litres of fuel)
- Number of Flights (where to)
Enter the above in this website and they will be included in your next year’s National Carbon Footprint Day reminder email, so you have the figures safe for next year’s National Carbon Footprint Day.
Register with National Carbon Footprint Day !